I avoided it. I put it ofI pretended that the draft I started wasn’t there. But now, with thanks to Ryan Sholin, I enter the world of the meme for the second time.
- I don’t have a television, but I watch tv shows constantly.
- I am a fourth-generation Japanese American.
- I would try to survive on only Tito’s Tacos and Johnny’s Pastrami if someone would let me.
- I sometimes find myself singing the song you heard if you clicked the Tito’s link above.
- I have never developed film, unless you count shaking a Polaroid.
Now to pass on this pleasure to five more: